Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Scrap Happy

Title: New Kid On the Block Joined: 30 May 2009... Scrapbooking Since: 2009 Loc: California, United States Gender: female B-Day: 27 February Interests: Anything artistic, I am there. Work: Unemployed Aerospace Worker Bio: What's to say? I once was a normal person, who worked in Aerospace. I went to work everyday, and enjoyed my job. I kept house, I made dinner, I did all the things I was supposed to do. But then one day I started hanging out with an esoteric, underground group, "The Happy Scrappers" and they infected me with their disease. Next thing you know, I am up at all hours scrapping, Not taking phone calls and shrugging my other friends.We even have a secret language, and hi signs. We even have a moto...there is no unworthy photo. We take pleasure in new dyes that come out. and are contantly insisting that we share our toys with others. I would like to say I had a life before scrapping, but now as I look back, I see it was just a hollow existance, with no meaning or purpose. Now, I look forward to waking up in the morning and greating the new day, knowing I have 2,000 other photos in that box, waiting to be imortalize in my scrapbook. Long after, I have left this mortal coil, my scrapbooks will be shared, with family and friends, and on my tombstone it will read... Here lies a "Happy Scrapper", she died with her glue gun in her hand....

No comments:

Post a Comment